TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Failure to attend class does not signify or imply notification to cancel this agreement.
- Students failure to continue lessons during the notification or program period does not relieve the obligation to pay the remaining tuition balance in full.
- Undersigned assumes all responsibility for any costs of collection, including but not limited to reasonable collection agency fees, court costs, reasonable attorney fees, and applicable late charges, that may be incurred for default payments.
- School administrators may make any modifications in the class schedule as deemed necessary. Such modifications does not relieve the undersigned of their payment obligations under any circumstances.
- It is assumed that the students will attend an average of 8 classes per month (unless specified differently herein).
- The tuition cost for martial arts programs are based on a 30-day month or 48-week year.
- School administrators may close the school on national holidays, for the purpose of special events, and a period not to exceed three (3) weeks per year for necessary maintenance and other purposes without affecting scheduled tuition payments.
- School administrators and those acting under its authority reserve the right to use photographs, videotapes, artwork, or other likeness of the student for marketing, trade, publishing, or any other lawful purpose.
- In consideration of the martial arts training obtained, student agrees not to engage in martial art teachings within a 50 mile radius of the school, or any other school associated with the school’s administrators, for a period of 3 years following disassociation with the school, without written permission
- Full payment of tuition fees does not guarantee belt certification by school administrators; it is based on participation and merit.
- Membership is non-transferable however can be cancelled giving a full 60 days notice prior to the following billing cycle. Cancellation fees will apply where applicable.
- Student’s failure to attend scheduled lessons relieves the obligation of the school to provide lessons after the program end date.
- Undersigned authorizes the use of a disclosed email address for billing purposes and acknowledges that email text may include financial information pertaining to membership.
- A $15.00 late fee will be applied for any payments 5 days past due and a $35.00 fee for any returned checks.
- Any promotion or incentive becomes null and void if the student does not fulfill all of the programs requirements (based on promotion description).
- Any modifications to the agreement require 60-day written notice to process. Any drafts or payments due during this 60-day period must be processed and collected in order for the membership to terminate
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- Student represents that he/she is in good physical condition, is not suffering from any heart, lung or other bodily ailment and is in all respects physically fit to engage in the martial arts/fitness course.
- Student is required to submit a medical release form from their primary doctor or hospital giving explicit permission to participate in the martial arts or fitness programs. Providing this form does not exempt the student from any accidents, injuries or death.
- Students have been advised that strict observance of the rules and regulations relative to martial arts self-defense training is mandated and includes the use of protective equipment. The school does not warrant that the protective equipment will completely eliminate the possibility of accident, injury, or death but will substantially reduce the risk of accident, injury or death.
- Physical contact will be used by employees of the school, other students and authorized individuals, as part of the instruction. Students have been advised of such fact and gives full consent to any physical contact as may be required or customary to martial arts/fitness training.
- In recognition of the possibility of accident, injury or death connected with martial arts/fitness training, student waives any right or cause of action of any kind arising as the result of such activity from which any liability may or could accrue to the school, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, volunteers, and/or students.
- We highly recommend all of our students to enroll in our school's insurance program. The school nor any of its affiliates are responsible for the student’s decision if they choose NOT to enroll in this program. Insurance enrollment is $75 per year for each student and covers any situation within the facility.
- You may cancel this contract, without penalty (where applicable), within 3 business days after signing. Cancellations must be in writing and mailed via certified mail to our facility.
- If a student/consumer relocates to an area away from Rollstar’s facility that is greater than 50 miles, the student/consumer has the right to cancel this contract, without penalty.
- If a student/consumer becomes disabled for at least three (3) months during the membership terms and that disability is confirmed in writing by a physician, the consumer has the right to (a) extend the contract or (b) cancel without penalty.
- Student/consumer has the right to cancel any membership agreement by giving a complete 60-day notice prior to the upcoming billing cycle.
- Students/consumers are billed automatically (month-to-month), via a third-party, until any notice of cancellation is given in writing.
- Cancellation fees apply where applicable.
- Enrollment fees are charged at the beginning of membership and are non-refundable.
- Respect your instructors, coaches and partners.
- Classes begin/end with a line-up based on rank.
- Pay attention during any/all demonstrations.
- Always keep a respectful and attentive posture.
- Focus on your own abilities, you're not here to impress anyone.
- If you're on time YOU'RE LATE, try to arrive a few minutes early.
- NO foul language or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- NO shoes, food or drink (except water) on the mat.
- A proper and clean GI/Uniform must be worn for class.
- Care for your hygiene/well-being, cleanliness is important.
- Keep fingernails and toenails short for everyone's safety.
- If you're ill, stay home and rest.