- Early Registration, $40 per competitor
- Late Registration (Begins March 1), $55 per competitor
NOTE: Space is limited. We reserve the right to close registration once we reach our capacity.
- All competitors may bring up to 3 spectators for FREE
- Additional spectators $5 per person (can be paid at the door)
- Children 7 years or younger are FREE!
Uniforms & EQUIPMENT
We expect all competitors to have a clean, white, blue or black uniform along with their respected belts. Mouthpieces are not mandatory but recommended. Any equipment used for safety must not be loose or cause a discomfort to either competitor during the match. No shoes or jewelry will be allowed on the mat during the match.
We will award medals, trophies or certificates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each division, and every PRE-REGISTERED competitor will receive a complimentary tournament T-Shirt.
- 4 Points - Mount, Back Mount, Back Control
- 3 Points - Guard Pass
- 2 Points - Takedown, Sweep, Knee on Belly
- Submissions - any verbal or non-verbal tap will be considered a finish
ILLEGAL TECHNIQUES IN ALL DIVISIONS
- NO heel hooks or twisting knee locks of any kind (Exception for BLACK BELTS)
- NO striking of any kind
- NO biting, hair pulling or eye gouging
- NO slamming of any kind
- NO cervical neck cranks of any kind
The referees reserve the right to pause, delay or stop a match if they feel the competitor is in risk of injury or discomfort. If a stoppage is made by a referee, the win will be given to the competitor who has control of a submission. This will ensure the safety of all competitors.
Weight is calculated with the GI on (each weight class already includes the weight of the GI, approx. 3lbs). All divisions are subject to change without notice based on registration.
NOTE: Brackets will be posted 24 hours prior to the event.
Our goal is to be punctual and avoid any delays. That way competitors, parents and spectators know when their match will be and plan accordingly. We will do our best to keep delays down to a 15-20 minimum if necessary. In order to do this we need everyone to be on time and ready to begin their match.
- 8:30am - Doors Open
- 9:30am - Introduction and Rules
- 10:00am - Matches Begin
NOTE: We will have a short 20-minute intermission halfway through the event.
Payment & Refunds
NO REFUNDS will be given after payment is made. This event/competition is NON TRANSFERABLE. PLEASE CHECK THE SCHEDULE. IF YOU ARE LATE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. NO EXCEPTIONS. SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON THE DISCRETION OF THE TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS.
Contact Information & Location
- Phone: 201.477.0461
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 6 Bergen St. Hackensack, NJ 07601